Grandparents Apart UK

Grandparents Apart UK
"Bringing Families Together"

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Family Destroyed (A mothers story)

We were once a happy family of four until 'April 2005' our happy family was forced to become three and then two by 'May 2007'. Following this destruction we were then forced to become one, which came finally on 'March 2008’. Each one of us ripped apart from what was a family of four when my children were taken from school by two policemen and a social worker without any explanation.

I naively went ahead and put up a fight demanding answers and the wrongs against me to be put right. "No one has told me why. No one has answered my questions. No charges have been brought against me, only just dumb silence.

“How dare they or anyone take my children from me breaking up my family and home”. They made one thing clear to me, “give up” they said, as you will never win, so many have tried before you and not one has beaten this system” Sadly what they said is oh so true because if they cannot win fairly they concoct a winning plan.

I blame myself; if I hadn’t argued and challenged them then maybe I would not have lost my kids.

My then partner’s mother was the one that the authorities dealt with; all communication was going to her address. Her other two daughters-in-law worked with them and I naively thought they were doing right by me and put my trust in them. I was not told half of what was going on. I lost my son to my partner when we split up because of this cloak and dagger stuff and the result was I was declared an unfit mother and banned from my kids.

My daughter’s daddy is different from my son’s dad and his granny also works with the authorities.. Because of this other charade I have lost my daughter too, the granny has been given my daughter and gets full foster allowance for her every week.

I know now I was too trusting with people I thought I could trust them and went by their guidance. That naive trust has left me branded an unfit mother and has lost me my family. The authorities have written me off and will not even grant me a hearing because I have fought so hard for my children they have branded me as mentally disturbed. I have never been diagnosed by any doctor or psychiatrist or anyone. Would you be angry if your family was removed from you without just cause?

The unjustified devastating treatment my family has suffered in Scotland has caused me go to Ireland in search of justice and take my daughter. Now she will not leave my side and wants to be near me all the time every minute.
It broke my heart to leave my son behind as our happiness would have been complete if he had come but I could not force him, he has been through so much.

Note:-
A fair hearing is all she has ever wanted but it has been denied to her all along. She is regarded as an alien in this country.

Sue has made getting her family back an obsession as she has educated herself on family law and has created dossiers as thick as phone books in an effort to be with her kids again; She has tape recordings, prepared proof of laws that have been broken against her and her kids but no one will listen.

We have known Sue for a few short months and when you observe this mother and daughter and listen to them you just know their hearts and souls are meant to be together.

We were told she was going to visit a childhood friend in Belfast but in desperation to be as a family again has driven her underground to the Republic of Ireland where she has been given residency and has been told she will get justice in Ireland because their family laws are fairer than in Scotland.

Jimmy Deuchars
Grandparents Apart UK
22 Alness crescent
Glasgow G52 1PJ
0141 882 5658
http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment