Grandparents Apart UK

Grandparents Apart UK
"Bringing Families Together"

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Are huge charities worth the money we give them?

Subject: Re: Contacts witheld.

I NEVER give to any of the big charities any more. When I applied for help (I have been raped and made pregnant as a result, I am a child abuse victim) I was snubbed by the NSPCC, Rape Crisis, Shelter and many more.

What's even worse, I have found out that the NSPCC has links with the forced adoption industry!

I would not give any of them a single penny. In this way, I am helping save children from abuse! If you give to "charities" who are involved in the forced adoption industry, you are actually helping child abusers. That's the way I see it. I am a Christian and strongly believe in giving, but these are wicked times and there are some very bad people who are pretending to do good, but they are wolves in sheep’s clothing. Better to help people at grass roots level.

No comments:

Post a Comment