Grandparents Apart UK

Grandparents Apart UK
"Bringing Families Together"

Monday, August 3, 2009

A heartbreaking plea to keep a family together.

My Family Destroyed
(A mothers story)

Sobbing profusely the Scottish mother and daughter who fled to Ireland for justice has made a heartbreaking plea for legal support to keep her family together.

Her voice breaking she went on to say “Can anyone help to end this nightmare? I have no money for barristers and have been refused Irish legal aid because the Scottish social services accuse me of emotional child abuse for removing my daughter from a place where she was extremely unhappy. I have never had a court order against me. Scottish social services snatched my two children by means of lies and deceit”

“ My daughter is having nightmares at the thought of going back there again as she is so happy living with the Irish foster carers and the thought of us being together again”.

“The social workers that travelled to Ireland from Scotland were refused permission to take her back, by a judge as there was no court order against me. When they were leaving they spoke to my wee girl and put her in a state of fear and she has been having nightmares since. I’ll never forgive them for that” “I only ever wanted a fair hearing to put my case but I have always come up against a lies”

“The barrister recommended by, i think it was Irish legal aid, told me I have been refused funding and my daughter will be sent back to Scotland. A secret Woman’s Aid refuge that took me in has clammed up on me and refused me the use of their phone to call Scotland without giving me any explanation why”


Grandparents have been reporting child emotional abuse to social services in Scotland for years and they have been giving the impression, if there were no physical signs of abuse, it was all in the grandparents minds. It seems they recognise emotional abuse when it suits them.

It would appear that the social services are exercising their omnipotent power again and teaching this young mother a lesson for daring to oppose them.

To give this mother fair hearing is not in the social services best interest because they are afraid the truth would then come out. As this young mother claims she has proof of laws they have broken against her family.


A Big Thankyou.

From the Scottish mother who fled to Ireland with her daughter. “Thank you all from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has sent me support, good wishes and helpful information. Special thanks goes to, Jimmy Deuchars, Brian McNair and Ian Josephs for their kindness”.

This mother fled to the Irish republic amid claims from Scottish social services that she was an unfit mother. Her daughter sobs for her at night and pleads with her to take her back. The mother cries and says “Thank goodness the foster carers she is placed with in Ireland are two of the kindest patient people I have ever met” If you had seen this mother and daughter together you will see they were meant to be together but the Scottish social services are hell bent on persecuting this family despite having no evidence that would stand up in court.

The Irish Woman’s Aid Refuge has been very kind to her and reports about not letting her use the telephone was a misunderstanding, not surprising the stress they are under is, not knowing what lies ahead. She has not broken any Irish laws but Scottish social services claim by taking her child away she has committed emotional abuse (a joke coming from their record of snatching) The Irish courts refused to hand over the daughter to the Scottish social workers who flew over to take her back. There never has been any court orders against this mother. It is now claimed Scottish social services are being uncooperative with the Irish courts.

We say to Scottish social services. “Leave this family alone and stop interfering unnecessarily in their lives”.

Ends

Jimmy Deuchars
Grandparents Apart UK
22 Alness crescent
Glasgow G52 1PJ
0141 882 5658
http://www.grandparentsapart.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment