Grandparents Apart UK

Grandparents Apart UK
"Bringing Families Together"

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thae CSA have tightened the noose!

Yes I knew it would happen!

I have paid maintenance for my children for over 6 years now and it has been a private arrangement ( standing order via the bank ).

The CSA have now got involved.

It is a mothers right to have the payments made via the CSA instead of a private arrangement.

I recently received 2 letters from them which had no explanation as to why things were changing!.

The most horrible bit about all of this is that they want me now to pay my ex more money because she has stopped me seeing the children!
For every 52 nights that the children stay with me I was given a 20% discount.
Because the mother has stopped me seeing them I am now required to pay 20% more money!
Less time with me equals more money for mum.
It has been bad enough losing the children that I have loved and cared for all the last twelve years.
Now the CSA want to punish me some more, I am devastated.

What gets to me also is that they assessed me last march and decided to not take things any further when they realised that I was giving the mother more money than was required.

I told them that I was going to be having the children more than 104 nights and this should qualify me for 40% discount, I sent them the spreadsheet with the days and told them that the mother had agreed to it.
They told me that they would wait and see!
So my question is: Why are they not going to "Wait and see" if I get to have my children again ( I told them that I was taking court action ).
They dismissed me by saying that things have changed now according to the mum.
So why one rule for one and a different one for another?

No comments:

Post a Comment